Friday, June 11, 2010

#Random Post-->Bag Material-->A def. one..Owwwww!!!!

http://dapoandtomi.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/33268_vixens340-angel-melaku-lola-luv_123_582lo.jpg
click to zoom


http://bossip.files.wordpress.com/2008/12/angel-lola-luv-photo9b8e7f.jpg


Like fa' real..Me and my fam was having a argument about who looks better..I had to throw Angel in it.Like fa real..She is def. bag material..She has a cute face along with a nice body shape..C'Mon..Name one girl who is better..But I ain't gonna lie there are some..But I just have to look more..U know..But other than that..I was talking to this girl..And she got me ohdee pissed because I said yo ..No one looks better than her..And she got mad and said "man shes fake"..But like seriously I hung up..And then I called back..Because I wasn't worth it...U know..Haaaa!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mr.Spacekidd's Followers

Hit Me Up On The Facebook

Hit Me Up On The Facebook
Add Me!!!

Hit Me Up On the Twitter

Hit Me Up On the Twitter
Follow Me

Hit Me Up On The Myspace

Hit Me Up On The Myspace
Give Me A Friend Request