Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Its like 2010 and I still listen to this album..

http://msnotoriouslyaddictive.files.wordpress.com/2008/11/kaws-808s-cover.jpg
This album if def. one of the albums I still listen to from this date. The tunes is this songs are so up to date and futuristic its crazy. "Say You Will" is to this date "One of my songs to fall asleep to..2day I was looking @ the lyrics on AZlyrics and I said damn..These lyrics are airy and catchy. Kayne's 1st album was one of the dopest to..He delivered them fresh beats with them crazy ass samples..Not to dick ride but he is one of my favorite artist other than the rest of the favorite artist who I can't really name right noe because there are so many..But no lie. This nigga need to stop playing and come out with another fresh album..#TrueStory..If this nigga come out with another album I'm wasting my money to buy it..#Seriously...

1 comment:

Mr.Spacekidd's Followers

Hit Me Up On The Facebook

Hit Me Up On The Facebook
Add Me!!!

Hit Me Up On the Twitter

Hit Me Up On the Twitter
Follow Me

Hit Me Up On The Myspace

Hit Me Up On The Myspace
Give Me A Friend Request