Sunday, April 18, 2010

I Sagg my Jeans. I ain't pulling up Sh*t..U can count on that..

Like fa' Real. Whats the big deal about us sagging our jeans. If thats what we want to do then let us do it. Its our trend so dnt try to f**k it up for us. I wonder if wearing whatever you please is also a 1st Amendment which includes freedom of press, freedom of religion, etc.. Just ouuta curiosity. Ya dnt buy our clothes so why ya keep yapping about out jeans. Stop acting like a bunch of old ass ppl. I don't know if it is that serious or not because this senator dude is damn sure making it a big deal. If this is the way I want to rock my jeans then I'm gonna rock these like the way I want. I'm with the movement. I don't mean to make a big deal outta it but yo I'm tired of ppl talking about "Jeans Sagging"...But Ouuta all the things I said.. Above all..I'm gonna keep sagging my jeans....

1 comment:

  1. my dear boy, don't look at it as a takeover of your rights...

    it's in your best interest; they're already quick to make us look bad--let's not give em a good reason to, lol. in all honesty, if i can see a dudes boxers out, it's so unattractive. 31 is the new 21--hate to say it, but it's true. maturity is sexy, not trends; trends kill individualty--and without a personal identity, who are you, literally.

    who gives a shit what ppl say; unless its making you look like shit; i'm just saying.,

    ReplyDelete

Mr.Spacekidd's Followers

Hit Me Up On The Facebook

Hit Me Up On The Facebook
Add Me!!!

Hit Me Up On the Twitter

Hit Me Up On the Twitter
Follow Me

Hit Me Up On The Myspace

Hit Me Up On The Myspace
Give Me A Friend Request