Friday, February 5, 2010

There Is a Limit<--Thoughts of 2day<--

Today was one of those days where it was like-->UGH!!!<--Right now I think I should focus more on fashion instead of shoes->I 70% is based upon sneakers. But I want to change that percentage->I want an equal amount of percentage based on fashion/sports/random/misc->(Right now I'm watching the S.O.S. Telethon)<--#Random-->--------->Right now I'm bout to get off topic-->2day I got up, looked in the mirror, wiped my eyes, thanked the lord for waking me up. took a shower, piced out my clothing and plotted down my strategy for what am I going to do for school->I have 2 say, 2day was a bullsh*t day<--I get judged alot->But I never get looked over->One thing I have to say for ppl who try to look me over-->F**K YA--->Because I am going to be me no matter what. I'm gonna be a weird dressing dude (I was comfortable in this picture ,LOL->My swagger switch was off) from N.Y. who doesn't care about whats not important in life->I'm gonna be that dude who always smile through the hard, rough. uncomfortable, sad times->And if u want to block my feelings from my body<-Then F**K U<--I'm gonna stay Ant Green<--#RandomTalk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mr.Spacekidd's Followers

Hit Me Up On The Facebook

Hit Me Up On The Facebook
Add Me!!!

Hit Me Up On the Twitter

Hit Me Up On the Twitter
Follow Me

Hit Me Up On The Myspace

Hit Me Up On The Myspace
Give Me A Friend Request