Friday, January 15, 2010

Reality Struck!!


Its funny at times how the world is. Do you ever worry about the basic thing in life. Did you ever just sit down and just think for no apparent reason. Today was the day that I realized alot of things and started thinking about reality. I'm no hippie or no sh*t like that->I'm just a dreamer who tries to make dreams into reality. (Kinda off subject,but who cares)I ignore those who are --> In what words can I say it ->Bullsh*t<--If you are not a dreamer then what the f*** are you. Also,these days society is kind of messed up these days,but I'll get back to that on another note<--

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mr.Spacekidd's Followers

Hit Me Up On The Facebook

Hit Me Up On The Facebook
Add Me!!!

Hit Me Up On the Twitter

Hit Me Up On the Twitter
Follow Me

Hit Me Up On The Myspace

Hit Me Up On The Myspace
Give Me A Friend Request